Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any loudhailer user on here?
  • whytetrash

Wierd I know…just involved with some NPD research for a new type, just wondered how often you needed to replace them, trying to estimate the annual number purchased in the UK/globally…any help welcomed!

wwaswas

From experience, most people seem to replace them just before you can actually understand what's being said through the device.

squin
    Free Member

I seem to remember that the owners of this forum have hands on experience with this type of equipment… 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

🙂

Slacks
    Free Member

We have a few. None of which work. I really should get them replaced. I do find shouting is a much more personnel touch.

clubber
    Free Member

My experience using them for rowing coaching suggests they last between three and five years usually by which time they've either been dropped in the water once too often or the button or mic have stopped working.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I have one, I bought it of a sombrero salesman at 3am in the back streets of Valencia, like you do.

TooTall
    Free Member

"Smile for the megaphone"

If you were riding at SITS in 2008, you may remember that cry 😀

Superb for raising the flagging morale of tired racers.

clubber
    Free Member

"you're all winners. Except you. You're a loser".

Best call I heard at SSMM a while back 🙂

matt_outandabout

We have one at work, for the amusement of instructors, teachers and groups. Works best when walking down the corridor to breakfast, one of the kids says 'good morning' and gets a louder than expected reply that anyone in a 50m radius also hears….

whytetrash

Thanks guys..thought 5 yrs would be about right

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any loudhailer user on here?’ is closed to new replies.