Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any kitchen fitters/chippys in?
  • slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Now then. We’ve been gifted an AEG dishwasher from a relative who’s just got one gratis from his posh kitchen installation and he doesn’t want it. It’s integrated and fits nicely into the kitchen in our new house (we’ve relocated the washing machine to make way). However, it needs a front and side panel.

Any idea where I can buy a front panel for an oak shaker style kitchen and do they do things like side panels? Magnet/howdens websites aren’t great for specific stuff like this and the web is not shedding much light on things.

Am I best just rocking up to Magnet and asking? Howdens is trade only so I suppose I’ll have to do it through a tradesman?

Any advice most welcome.

russ295
    Free Member

I’m sure you could. Howdens is trade but I’m sure they would sort you out. If not pm me and use my account.
    Do you know where the existing kitchen came from if your trying to match it?

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Russ, that’s good of you to offer. I’ll drop down and see them. I imagine they are pretty much standard sizes – normal and compact?

qwerty
    Free Member

Trawl through this site http://www.diy-kitchens.com they should have something.

russ295
    Free Member

No prob. A fully integrated from Howdens will be 597 x 717.

thehustler
    Free Member

int appliance door is a standard 600mm door, fixings to attach it generally come with the apliance as they vary a little machine to machine, side panel will be a standard end panel

Howdens shaker style is called tewksbury btw

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Found just the thing. Chaps, that is most helpful. STW comes up trumps again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any kitchen fitters/chippys in?’ is closed to new replies.