Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any information on Rockshox lyrik 2022?
  • james1992
    Free Member

I’m thinking about upgrading my fork and getting a lyrik in boxer red colour (looks sweet).
    Any information on the new 2022 stuff? Heard there’s been some good changes to the lyrik and pike?

Cheers

honourablegeorge

I know RockShox will have the little air burp buttons on their new forks for 2022, spoke to a pro who had ridden them, think that was on the Zeb, not sure if they will make it to the Lyrik. He didn’t mention anything else dramatic.

dhrider
    Free Member

Look at the flight attendant forks for an idea of what to expect……

Rockshox launch is always April time

chakaping
    Free Member

When they launched the Flight Attendant stuff the journos were all suspiciously quiet about some of the other changes.

I’d hope for a new damper as well as the “buttercup” bits and the air burp buttons.

https://support.sram.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407871761435-How-do-ButterCups-enhance-my-ride-

enigmas
    Free Member

Complete chassis change (as per the flight attendent forks) and a new charger 3 damper.

ed-
    Free Member

Hi int in getting a new lyrik fork I was looking at some of the 2021 models but if it’s a big change in 2022 model I might wait for that.

ayjaydoubleyou

Thinking seems to be air burps and bolt on fender mounts to match the Zeb/copy the 36. based on photos and the Flight attendant reviews. A few months ago there was a new damper rumour floating about. Not sure if it was a new charger or a new whatever-the-lower-spec-one-is-called

I wonder if the Pike will get the air burps as they seem to be downgrading its intended use to “light trail” – are they only of use when you do BIG elevation changes in your rides? Ie Alpine or bike park stuff?

endomick
    Free Member

Looking at the flight attendant stuff shows just how busy they’ve been, that chassis has gotta be on the standard ultimates, they’ve paid attention to all the small niggles too, fender threads on the fork braces have been lonnngggg overdue as are those bolt on adapters for non torque cap hubs, the hose routing showing less bias towards lh front brakes is a nice touch, but it just looks so improved and advanced now and possibly worth the money, hopefully the price hike won’t be too painful. Then there’s the new air shaft and damper to take it to next level performance, can’t wait to see what they’ve done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any information on Rockshox lyrik 2022?’ is closed to new replies.