Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • any Hannibal viewers here?
  • D28boy
    Free Member

Watched last nights episode and right at the end where Hannibal is having a serious chat with the lovely Ms Anderson when some silly link tart splits the screen and talks over the entire ending to advertise the next prog and then cuts it off entirely ……. 👿

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Finished the series a while back but thought it was really excellent.

D28boy
    Free Member

perhaps you can tell me what they said then? And yes it’s very good I think

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Do you know what episode number?

D28boy
    Free Member

Only joking…Epidode 11 I think but I don’t want you to go to any trouble it will pobably be on the catch up next week anyways.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I’ve got ours series linked late at night, not sure what day. the ad breaks seem shorter and no annoying cut ins etc

I do that with most series’ now

rOcKeTdOg

Watched about 5 and gave up, found it boring in a “seems to never end à la Lost ” kinda way

schnor
    Free Member

Great series. I watched last night with the subtitles on (was concentrating on something else), and when the announcer talked over the end part with the split screen, although I can’t remember *exactly* what they said, it wasn’t anything major, something like him now wanting to make real friends – despite knowing he is putting Will at risk without telling him about his illness

d45yth
    Free Member

There’s plenty of places streaming it online…try movie4K.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

it’s on demand

loddrik
    Free Member

Just watched the last episode with the wife tonight, we were both absolutely gobsmaked when the woman continuity announcer started talking over a final atmospheric couple of minutes, which she killed outright. Unbelievable!!

Thank god for on demand tv so we can rewatch the end.

Kryton57

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    Watched about 5 and gave up, found it boring in a “seems to never end à la Lost ” kinda way

I’m still half way through, but what he said. The Hannibal sub plot is too slow and the Will Graham experience is repetitively tedious at this point…..

d45yth
    Free Member

and the Will Graham experience is repetitively tedious at this point

The whole first series revolves around Will Graham!

justatheory
    Free Member

Been watching this with Mrs but found it very repetitive.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘any Hannibal viewers here?’ is closed to new replies.