• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by ton.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any good technical riding to be had around north wales?
  • shaggmiester
    Free Member

Riding revolution bike park in a few weeks time on the Sunday, driving down on the Friday, so will probably do Snowdon on the Friday, but needing a good route for the Saturday, or even better a local guide 😉
    Not sure there is much around there but hopefully I’ll be proved wrong 🙂

shaggmiester
    Free Member

I guess not.. 😐

kayak23

There was a thread about this the other day if you scroll down a bit. A few suggestions in there …

shaggmiester
    Free Member

Ok cheers, I will have a look.

ton

you need to be asking about mid wales.

shaggmiester
    Free Member

Nearer to the north ole Cock

shaggmiester
    Free Member

You been there ton? We are going again in a few week, is you coming for a shred n shabba n all that? 😀

Northwind

Been to antur stiniog? It’s not especially tech, but it’s bloomin good fun, excellent uplift etc.

shaggmiester
    Free Member

No, haven’t been there Northwind, I will check it out, cheers.

Northwind

If you want northern monkey tech stuff, well, it’s not that… Very manmade. Not easy though, just different.

beiciwr64
    Free Member

Not easy though!

Agree with that,even the blue is on par with the blacks at CYB.
    Bit rough but great fun!
    Antur video

ton

You been there ton? We are going again in a few week, is you coming for a shred n shabba n all that?

if you mean revolution shag? yes I have, managed 5 ‘very slow slippy far too steep’ for me runs.
    ace spot run by ace lads. 8)

and I might drag myself down for the social side for the weekend….we will see.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any good technical riding to be had around north wales?’ is closed to new replies.