Any good pubs in Dolgellau?

Home Forum Chat Forum Any good pubs in Dolgellau?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any good pubs in Dolgellau?
  • jekkyl

coz it’s gonna piss down with rain and thunder n’ lightening on Saturday when we’ll be there to ride Coedy Brenin..😩 🚲🍺👌😆😃

Premier Icon hot_fiat
    Subscriber

Royal ship is really nice. Good beer and great food. Unicorn is proper old mans pub. Cross keys feels scary.

For beers after riding in the storm, obviously…

If not, WTF?

RaveyDavey

Make sure you shout for the same footy team as the locals if the world cup is on tv 😂

jekkyl

lol. Any team that’s not England? It’ll help that I’m Scottish then 😆

Yeah we’ll ride in the rain but all day might be a bit of a drag.

RaveyDavey

Joking aside Dolgellau is nice. You get small minded knobheads in all small towns and I’m guessing Scotland is no exception. Caernarfon on the other hand is batshit mental.

johndoh

Scotland? I think you’re lost.

orangeboy

Cross keys was ok for us last year. Just an old school boozer.

Premier Icon jkomo
    Subscriber

We really like the Star, great locals, great duke box, it’s our favourite. They are all fine TBH there’s one with a pool table out back too. Never had any bother in any of them.

The bistro in the centre is excellent, curry house is okay, Chinese pretty bad.

Edit- The Dragons Back rides very well in the rain. In fact I’ve only done it dry once- didn’t feel right.

RaveyDavey

Scotland? I think you’re lost.

OP is from Scotland. It sppears that it may be you who is lost.

johndoh

OP is from Scotland. It sppears that it may be you who is lost.

Sorry, clearly I misread this post

Joking aside Dolgellau is nice. You get small minded knobheads in all small towns and I’m guessing Scotland is no exception.

I thought he meant Dolgellau is in Scotland but I see what he was saying now.

jekkyl

I’ve got some Stella and a camping chair and a large umbrella. We might end up sitting by the river in the rain getting nicely sloshed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.