Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any good 1hr (ish) POV Mountain Bike videos?
  • dogbone

I’m in quarantine and have borrowed a dumb turbo trainer.

I did 45 minutes this morning watching a POV Magavalanche run, which worked well.

Any recommendations? Love Claudio, but his runs are a bit short.

ta11pau1

Lots of the youtubers (bkxc, bcpov, mctrail rider etc etc) have patreon videos which are that length. A few quid a month for each youtuber.

DezB
    Free Member

I watched a superb one a few weeks back, a famous(ish) run,somewhere, by someone.. 😂 I’m excited to share but can’t remember what it was! i will check my history and return 😊

andrewh
    Free Member

It’s not an hour, but it’s a good video, HR and power to make you feel inadequate, and remember this s the first lap, he went round thirty times… (and it has me in it, briefly)

sharkattack

Just make a playlist of Owl laps vids. Not sure if it’s one word or two. Might be Owlaps.

DezB
    Free Member

I think it was one of these Innsbruck/Nordkette ones, might’ve been this which is 16mins long, felt longer, not a good sign 🙂

dogbone

Owlaps is good..

martinhutch

Only 42 minutes but you can re-run it 20 times for the authentic experience.

ready

Hope this works?

neverbeentomoab
    Free Member

I used to watch bkxc’s extended cuts on patreon when on the static bikes at the gym they cost $3 a month but where well worth it. The older ones are better than the newer ones in my opinion as he was riding better trails captain Ahab ,whole enchilada,downieville etc.

dogbone

Good call Ready. I’ll use that tomorrow (with the sound off).

Today was a mix of Owlaps, DezB and more Megalvanche.

paton
    Free Member

dogbone

Prefer the more Enduro ones to XC.
    but thanks…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any good 1hr (ish) POV Mountain Bike videos?’ is closed to new replies.