Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any French speakers / readers in the house?
  • Potdog
    Free Member

My daughter bought a ticket to a concert in Paris for this June. She’s now moving jobs and can’t go. She bought cancellation insurance at the time, but as the policy is in French we are not sure whether just not being able to go is covered.

Anyone who I could forward the policy (PDF document) to have a quick look for me?

Can’t work out how to put a PDF through a translation site!

Cheers

cchris2lou

i can have a go .

leffeboy

I think you can stick pdfs in Google docs and translate from there . At worst you can take a photo with an Android phone but that shouldn’t be necessary

But there are also a few folks here who appear to be fluent

Potdog
    Free Member

Just sussed it thanks. Didn’t see there was a tab in Google translate to translate various document types.

As expected, she’s not covered unless she’s about dead or there is a public transport strike. Probably the biggest waste of 5€ for insurance ever!

jca

This is France. I wouldn’t rule out a public transport strike yet….

Potdog
    Free Member

Hahaha, she can only hope. Got her on a few Facebook fan sites to see if she can post as for sale there.

Unless someone here wants to go see some crap K-Pop band in Paris in June? Hahaha

cchris2lou

try selling it on Leboncoin .

Potdog
    Free Member

Cheers, will tell her to have a look. I’m assuming it’s the French equivalent of Gumtree?

PePPeR

Yes Le Bon Coin is Gumtree equivalent.

hammerite
    Free Member

Get her to stick the tickets on gumtree and Facebook marketplace too. I’m sure one of those Kpop groups sold out the O2 not long ago, so someone with more money than sense might dance a trip on Eurostar to go and watch them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any French speakers / readers in the house?’ is closed to new replies.