Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any eurosport deals about at the moment?
  • spawnofyorkshire

Now that the road racing seems to be on it’s way back i thought i’ get the annual sub again. Anyone seen a good voucher code at the moment?

simondbarnes

They were doing a year for £20 last week

chakaping
    Free Member

How do people find viewing via the app now?

I had it for a year when it was mega cheap a while ago, but it was so clunky I didn’t use it as much as I’d wanted.

Would be really nice to see some racing again though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simondbarnes

How do people find viewing via the app now?

Not had any issues. I just cast to the tv from my phone.

savoyad

I don’t fully understand it yet, but I’m in the same position and I think the new gcn race pass £20 for the year might be the solution.

hockropper

GCN are doing a years race pass for£20 for the year if you do the early bird option through their Ap and you can cast it too your TV, check your region though as it has restrictions

scaredypants

Sorry, just bookmarking

spawnofyorkshire

That £20 for GCN (owned by Eurosport) does look like a good deal, however I do want to watch some of the other sports that Eurosport do as well.

chakaping
    Free Member

The gripe I had about the player was that it was terrible for finding and watching races back later.

I tend to avoid the result and watch the replay in the evening, with a bit of Ffwd-ing as required.

Sky plus used to be brilliant for that, but I don’t wanna pay that kind of money again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any eurosport deals about at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.