Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Any Enduros with space left over the summer?
  • sillysilly
    Free Member

Was training for the Naughty Northumbrian. Seems sad to waste it. Anyone know of any other enduros with space left in the UK over summer?

weeksy

Southern Enduro series
    Haibike mini enduro

smogmonster

Theres a ticket for the Tweedlove Enduro going over in the classifieds…..

kimbers

Only the 1st round of the Welsh Enduro series is sold out

mark88

I can 100% recommend the 2 day enduro on the Isle of Man. All techy, natural stages in plantations.

Entry is only £35 for two days, which offsets the cost of the ferry from Heysham or Liverpool (foot passengers can leave a bike on the car deck for free).

I grew up there and go back and ride as often as I can so happy to answer questions on logistics

fooman

There’s a whole load on SiEntries with places.

Look at the TTs to which are like 1-2 stage Enduro, Hamsterley Trail Bike TT is ace.

I’m sure they’ll be another Birdsall Blast this year too but no date yet.

StuE
    Free Member

Next Birdsall blast is 16th/17th July,8 stages with a 4 stage easier option,it will be more of a full weekend event with a beer tent and possibly live music

bigfoot
    Free Member

I can 100% recommend the 2 day enduro on the Isle of Man. All techy, natural stages in plantations.

Entry is only £35 for two days, which offsets the cost of the ferry from Heysham or Liverpool (foot passengers can leave a bike on the car deck for free).

return ferry tickets for those dates are showing as over £1400 to go over in my van, its nearly £300 for a car but theres no way i could get everything in the wifes mini anyway(doubt i’d even get the bike in).

mark88

over £1400 to go over in my van

Where are you seeing that? I just checked and it’s £260 return for 1 adult in a 6.5m van. Add 2 mates in the van and it works out a little over £100 each

I usually get the train and go as foot passenger, that’s £40 return.

steam-packet.com is the website

bigfoot
    Free Member

directferries, was first to show on google, steampacket says vans can’t be booked online.

guessing they class a van as a comercial vehicle and with no windows wouldn’t get away with booking it on as a campervan.

mark88

guessing they class a van as a comercial vehicle and with no windows wouldn’t get away with booking it on as a campervan.

Correct, but if it’s non commercial it’s same price as a campervan (which can be booked online)

jpacey
    Free Member

Home

Similar ish event in October

mark88

Isle of Man 2 day race report on Pinkbike. Worth a read for anyone that’ll be looking for enduros next year.

rstephenson
    Free Member

I’ve got a spare ticket in the classfieds for the the ard moors sprint event this sep if anyone’s looking for another event to do…

klimenz
    Free Member

Got 2 spare tickets for Ard Moors for 10-11 Sept in classifieds. Broken collarbone forces sale.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.