Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any Enduro races happening late July or early August?
  • Potdog
    Free Member

Fancying having a dabble, but only in the UK from mid July to the 23rd August, so from what I can see, my options may be very limited! Anyone know of anything happening around that time?

Potdog
    Free Member

Thanks Muke.

One on the 21st, but not sure I can make that one. Will have to see how it goes. Any other calendars out there worth a check?

scottfitz
    Free Member

One on the 21st, but not sure I can make that one. Will have to see how it goes. Any other calendars out there worth a check?

http://www.rootsandrain.com/calendar/#!/2013/eu,gb,ca/sd
    I assume it was you that emailed me last night Potgog 😉
    If it was i will reply now.

Potdog
    Free Member

Thanks Scottfitz, it wasn’t me that emailed, but go ahead and reply to who ever it was anyway 😀

Thanks for the link to rootsandrain, looks like the Dyfi enduro slots bang into the right timescale for me. Still a fair trek, but closer than the south coast!

Not done any racing for a couple of years (to be fair I did bugger all before that too) so it should be fun and something to aim for when I get the cast off my arm 😀

paddy0091
    Free Member

think Thetford MTB racing have a couple of enduros on

scottfitz
    Free Member

Thanks Scottfitz, it wasn’t me that emailed, but go ahead and reply to who ever it was anyway

Thanks for the link to rootsandrain, looks like the Dyfi enduro slots bang into the right timescale for me. Still a fair trek, but closer than the south coast!

Not done any racing for a couple of years (to be fair I did bugger all before that too) so it should be fun and something to aim for when I get the cast off my arm
    I’m the race organiser for the gravity enduro on the 21st July, we have a reserve list if you would like to go on it (Send me an email). We have already had a couple drop out. There are about 20 people on the list at the moment.

njee20
    Free Member

Are we talking gravity Enduro, or marathon type stuff? Scottfitz organises the former, Dyfi and Thetford are the latter!

roddi18
    Free Member

The Dyfi enduro they are referring to is the 4th round of the uk gravity enduro series not the mass start xc pedalfest that took place a couple of weeks ago

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any Enduro races happening late July or early August?’ is closed to new replies.