• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by ajaj.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Any decent plastic sheds?
  • tenacious_doug
    Free Member

All the good bikes in the house are kept in a proper Asgard secure shed, up to now the kids ones have been in the house but as they (and their bikes) get bigger, I need to shift them somewhere else. Other than selling one of mine to make space, I need some more storage for 2 kids bikes, and possibly my commuter.

I don’t want to shell out on another Asgard, which seems overkill for cheap bikes, any recommendations for plastic shed which which will last me a few years, be portable to take when we move in the next couple of years, and not cost the earth? I’m going plastic as I assume it will be easier to move somewhere else than a wooden one.

stevious

We bought a keter one for our garden stuff. It’s fine, but a but ugly. If we’d been able to see it from the house we’d probably have gone for something else.

ajaj
    Free Member

We have a small Keter shed. It’s a nice little shed, not going to win any architecture awards but looks ok to me. Got it much reduced in an Amazon black Friday deal. The neighbours have two and theirs look ok too.

For the most part it’s held together with big plastic bolts that should make it easily portable, but they are supplemented by self-tapping screws.

You may or may not be bothered by the disputed political issues with Keter and the West Bank.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Any decent plastic sheds?’ is closed to new replies.