Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any deals about on merrell/north face trail shoes
  • somafunk

Allo peeps, is there any deals about online with regard to Merrell or North Face trail shoes?, doesn’t necessarily have to be from those two manufacturers but i need a new pair for the winter and would prefer a trail shoe with a waterproof outer. I’ve had a look at the usual suspects -> snow n’ rock, field n’ trek, blacks, cotswold outdoor etc but there’s now’t on special offer and seeing as i drag my right leg a bit i don’t want to spend £100 on something that i’ll wear out in few months.

Cheers,

crazy-legs

I had a catalogue through from Go Outdoors the other day. Haven’t made it into the shop yet but there seemed to be some good offers (only downside being that you need to pay £5 per year for their discount card…)

North Face shoes are good, I’ve got several pairs but the laces are the big weak point, they break so quickly. All my NF shoes have aftermarket laces in them cos the originals broke within a few months.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Go-Outdoors or http://www.gaynors.co.uk may have something available?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

If you’re a size 11, I’ve got some barely used one I want to sell. They are the Chameleon GTX version.

Any use?

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

If you’re a size 11, I’ve got some barely used one I want to sell. They are the Chameleon GTX version.

I would be interested in those is OP isn’t.

wors
    somafunk

Cheers peeps, i completely forgot about go-outdoors and gaynors, i’ll check their websites after i walk the dog.

I’m a teeny 42/43 or 8.5 in old money so cheers david but i think they may be a tad too big 😀

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

I’m a teeny 42/43 or 8.5 in old money so cheers david but i think they may be a tad too big

Suits me 🙂 David, YGM!

somafunk

I got the North Face Hedgehogs GTX XCR in taupe green for £70 from Gaynor sports, i tried go-outdoors but the nearest shop is 80 miles away and they wouldn’t deliver the trail shoe i wanted, store pick up only which is **** daft – not everyone stays in a populated area.

I’ve signed up for the sports-pursuit website though, looks to be good for the occasional bargain.

Cheers peeps – you saved me £30. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any deals about on merrell/north face trail shoes’ is closed to new replies.