Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • any deals about on hoodies?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

My tnf ones are dying a nasty death :'( need2-3 decent hoodies for every day wear. Anyone seen any in the sales <25 quid

CountZero

Funny you should ask that. I was having a mooch around the shops in Bath yesterday, and Route One have a Basics range, with plain zip-up and pull-over hoodies for £29.95, and a range of pretty decent looking plain denim jeans for the same price. The hoodies just have a tiny embroidered logo on one hem.
    http://www.routeone.co.uk/clothing/hoods/refine/ro_brand/route_one/ro_gender/men/ro_sub_type/pull_over_hoods/

drlex
    Free Member

If you’re not bothered about the gender, and are not built for comfort Rutland Cycles have some at £15. Mrs Lex v.fond of hers.

totalshell

matalan 6 quid job done..

Edric64
    Free Member

Sainsburys plain hoodies £12

mattbee

Intrepid clothing have some at half price on their web shop.

terrahawk
    Free Member

Rollersnakes

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

I can get very nice quality hoodies for 15 to 20 quid depending on make and weight. I’ve got to order some blank clothing in the next week or so, if you are interested drop me a line.

thehustler
    Free Member

apparently most of the hoodies round here will do you a deal

maccruiskeen

a bit over budget but there are some super, super luxurious Helly Hensen ones kicking about in tk maxx just now. A sort of woven fleece outer, furry inner.

Coyote
    Free Member

Fat Face ones seen to last and are very comfortable.

tang
    Free Member

Uniqlo

wrecker
    Free Member

Just buy Hanes ones. Decent quality, no big adverts all over them and ridiculously cheap.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘any deals about on hoodies?’ is closed to new replies.