Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Any Cotic Soul size small owners locally?
  • riklegge

I’m thinking of buying a Soul, I have tried a friends medium and it felt pretty good, but based on my size (5’6″) and Cotic’s website I should be on a small. I would really like to have a sit on / possibly a quick spin on a small for comparison. I’m based in Marsden, West Yorkshire, is there anyone local with a small that would be willing to let me try?

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Shame. I’m selling a 16″ orange “classic” soul at the moment. but I’m down south 🙁

BigSteve
    Free Member

I’m 5′ 6″ and ride a 16″ cotic soul. Spot on for me. With an 18″ I wouldn’t have had the stand over height.

riklegge

Thanks for the info. Dirt biker, where abouts in the south? What version of frame?

superfli
    Free Member

Definitely a small. I’m 5’8 and ride a small. It has a long top tube so just raise the seatpost

Ben_mw

Rick, my Mrs is the same height as you and felt that the small Soul was slightly too big, so went for a Genesis Altitude in 16″ . Whilst you are welcome to have a go on my Soul, I’m pretty certain that borrowing Hazel’s bike might be of more use! If you find a small Soul to borrow locally and aren’t sure about sizing then I’m sure you could borrow Hazel’s Altitude – they are a very similar bike after all.

Scamper
    Free Member

Yip, 5ft 8 and ride a small.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@riklegge – for info I’m 5’10” on a medium BFe (same geo as Soul say all) so I’d say a small is the right size

riklegge

Thanks for all the info, sounds like small is the way to go! Ben, thanks, ill message you via FB.

cinnamon_girl

5’5″ and used to ride a small Soul. Now ride a small Simple.

Not in the North though!

dale
    Free Member

Hebden Bridge 5 foot 8 ish ride a small youre welcome to have a go round here (thinking of selling too ) 😉

iainc

5’10” here with 30.5 inside leg and my new medium Soul fits a treat. Sounds like small is right for you.

1981miked
    Free Member

Defo a small mate. I’m 5ft 6 and had 3. Online seatpost and 70 stem I found to be spot on.

1981miked
    Free Member

Details of your Soul please dirt biker..

shotsaway
    Free Member

I’m 5’8″ with 29″ inside leg and my Soul is a small which is perfect.

I down south though so unfortunately I can’t help with the test ride.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Forgot I posted this. And rudely forgot to give you info riklegge! 5’8″ here and you need a small!
    1981miked – even more bad forum etiquette, I haven’t stuck an ad on here yet and as I’m on my mobile it’s a pinkbike link till I get to a proper computer…
    http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1350947/

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Any Cotic Soul size small owners locally?’ is closed to new replies.