Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any body in the falkirk area want to meet up for a ride?
  • gordimhor

Just what it says really … no sniggering at the back i don’t have any particular pace in mind or any thing just be nice to ride local

doubledunter
    Free Member

gordimhor we have a couple of Falkirk riders who ride with us http://www.meetup.com/Mountainbikeglasgow/

Few of the guys had a night ride at Carron Valley last tuesday..very informal, with loads of different abilities 🙂

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

I’ve never ridden at Carron Valley as I’m over Edinburgh way. Is it worth the trip over? Are there any groups that I could join in with sometime?

gordimhor

Thanks Doubledunter I am looking up your group now. roadie in denial I enjoy riding at cv but I dont get there all that often I ve no car. In my opinion cv is good for a couple of hours or could be combined with North Third and Cambusbarron which are both nearby. I would nt make a full day trip for cv alone its too short a lap and you’d get bored

doubledunter
    Free Member

To be honest if your over Edinburgh way I think I would be heading to any of the 7 stanes before I would go to CV, Ok if your close by… 😉

doubledunter
    Free Member

Yeh, one of our guys rides North Third and Cambusbarron on a regular basis, we had an organized ride there a couple of times last year

gordimhor

Plus I think the car park is closed at cv for a couple of weeks from Mon 28th

doubledunter
    Free Member

You can park outside the gate 😆

gordimhor

Or you can bike it up from falkirk solves the parking problem 😆 but means I only do a couple of laps then I’m knackd

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any body in the falkirk area want to meet up for a ride?’ is closed to new replies.