Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any bike shows or similar in London this weekend?
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

I’m having a dad / son day on Saturday and he’s bike obsesssed. Weather’s a bit inside / outisde borderline so if there are any shows or anything similar on he would love to have a look for a little while at least. Anything like that going on that anyone knows of?

theflatboy
    Free Member

Bump just in case… failing that any excellent toddler friendly activities cycling distance (for me with him on the back) from North London also welcome!

leggyblonde
    Free Member

anything catch your fancy at the new Oakley in Residence pop-up?

http://www.oakley.com/en/in-residence/london

theflatboy
    Free Member

maybe not with him, but some of those sound excellent – nice one!

rewski
    Free Member

A friend said the Giant store is worth a visit

http://www.giant-stpauls.co.uk/en-gb/aboutus/

Google Tour

benp1

Where exactly are you based?

senorj

Don’t know ofany bike events..How about cycling to Alexandra Palace , feed the ducks on the pond/go on a little boat,play in the park. If the weather turns , there’s Little Dinosaurs – indoor play area. We do a combo of this quite often.

theflatboy
    Free Member

ben, based near Hornsey station. We could / would ride a reasonable way to get somewhere worth getting to though 🙂

Ally Pally is a great suggestion, but we live just round the corner so I’m after inspiration. Cheers though!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Can’t think of anything off hand but Traf Sq is closed after 12 for a March of some sort, heads down to Parl Sq too..

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Go and watch some of the Giro at Look Mum No Hands?

senorj

we live just round the corner

Fair enough,how about Trent park? Cockfosters tube.
    Half decent cafe,camlot moat &singletrack/fire road aplenty .

theflatboy
    Free Member

Trent Park does sound very nice – hadn’t thought of that and we haven’t been there… maybe we’ll go that way. Cheers 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any bike shows or similar in London this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.