Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any bike shops hold stock of Turner spares?
  • TheGingerOne

Does anyone know of any shops which are likely to have stock of Turner spares?

We have a Turner Burner with the DW link (2013) and it is in need of the Turner – DW Link Rocker Tip Pivot Rebuild Kit 2009+

Silverfish are out of stock, so before I go direct to Turner, can anyone help?

The only place I have seen is Activesport (Mark Anthony Bikes) who appear to have every kit for certain manufacturers ever made listed, so do not believe they actually do have one – yet to ring them to confirm though

Thanks

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its tuner or no one as far as I found as Silverfish no longer stock them so no UK importer
    However I also need to get some Turner bits the same bits actually.

The killer is the postage which is $65 dollars iirc [ even if you post within the US as I have relatives there]

Happy to split the share of costs on the postage which means we can fix our bikes for about £70 each for some plastic caps and a bearing rather than about £100!!

YGM

trail_rat
    Free Member

Speak to Lindsay at Basecamp bikes laggan.

Have recently sourced me turner spares for my makes aging 5spot inc a DW link. where neither turner or silverfish would help.

rone

This is a very disappointing situation and don’t want to talk Silverfish or Turner down as both have been great to me in the past but can speak first hand at lack of decent support and supply chain in the UK now.

I have 4 Turners (between me and girlfriend) and they are still my favourite steed but I fear it’s not looking good for parts and warranty. I hope I’m wrong.

I do have a small supply of Igus bushes if you need any.

TheGingerOne

Thanks all, really appreciated.

I am hopeful that going forward there will be a new importer.

I have heard about Igus bushes, but know nothing more other than the name.

Santaslittlehelper
    Free Member

Rone – do you have a reference for the Igus bushes for a Turner? Might look at sourcing some.

Will mail you also.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any bike shops hold stock of Turner spares?’ is closed to new replies.