Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Any artistically minded people about? Designing my first tattoo!
  • Stevet1
    Free Member

That chain is entering the chainset at the wrong angle at the top. That would annoy me know end if I had it tattooed on me.

Now you’ve got me looking for bike related tattoos I actually like this one –

sideshowdave
    Free Member

And if you get one don’t worry u can always cover it up look its easy 🙂

But seriously, rember a good tattoo is never cheap and cheap tattoo is never good.

zanelad
    Free Member

That chain is entering the chainset at the wrong angle at the top. That would annoy me know end if I had it tattooed on me.

Surely, a real cyclist would’ve opted for big ring, small gear not the other way around 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

That link is great sideshowdave . . . lol at scooterboy in ‘Graham 58’s pic 😆

redthunder
    Free Member

@stevet1

How about this ? 😉

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DEodqq]backcog[/url] by SGMTB, on Flickr

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I no. However, as it would be on your back, you wouldn’t be able to see it, so it wouldn’t annoy you.

redthunder
    Free Member

How about… “Powered by Unicorns” ?

Powerful, Uplifting…. Never Ageing 😉

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DhjZLn]backcogunicorn[/url] by SGMTB, on Flickr

redthunder
    Free Member

I wanted to colour it in… 🙂

I can Kolor I ;-).. Yellow stars magic chain oil …

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DGzCEc]unicorncolour[/url] by SGMTB, on Flickr

martinhutch

You’re missing half the sign.

chubstr
    Free Member

bet you’re glad you asked

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Thinking again, salt water and bikes doesn’t sit easily with me. I often come back to a design a few days later after letting it ‘sit’ awhile in the space around it. So although the dolphin is a powerful image I’m left thinking that biking is definitely more terra – less aqua. This suggest a ‘fusion’ of a lightweight terrestrial element. Let us take green grass. Imagine, if you will, the shape of a bicycle, yet not constructed of the heavier terrestrial elements, but the lightest of grass-cuttings.

Et voila!:

bikebouy
    Free Member

😆

Drac

I no. However, as it would be on your back, you wouldn’t be able to see it, so it wouldn’t annoy you

Who has stolen CFH’s account?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Reed watt eye weir replaying too, Drac.

Drac

Phew!

Kryton57

The first thing you should do is upgrade your tat to a modern i mean the correct I mean the current wheelsize. You can be confident your tattoo will never be out of date if it’s 650b+ semi fat with a boost hub, honest.

JoeG
    Free Member

Rockplough
    Free Member

The only artistically minded person you should be consulting is your tattooer. Find someone whose art style you love, and who you trust, and collaborate with them to create your design.

DezB
    Free Member

However, as it would be on your back, you wouldn’t be able to see it, so it wouldn’t annoy you.

Exactly. You’d have to rely on other people to tell you how shit your tat is.

walla24
    Free Member

Ha damn….thought this might have dropped off the bottom by now!

It was a serious question…but may have put me off another year or two 😀

onlysteel
    Free Member

Way too entertaining to allow to drop from the 1st page. Liking the unicorn, but seems to be lacking non drive side crank.

slimjim78
    Free Member

£10 says OP goes through with it despite entire cycling community lambasting

yunki
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

*lykez

redthunder
    Free Member

Getting a bit closer to the relegation zone for my liking!

CountZero

The only artistically minded person you should be consulting is your tattooer. Find someone whose art style you love, and who you trust, and collaborate with them to create your design.

To be serious for a moment, then this ^
    Right, as you were, carry on!
    😀

It was a serious question…but may have put me off another year or two

That might not be a bad idea, TBH; I debated with myself for the best part of fifteen-twenty years about what tattoo to get, continually changing my mind, before getting my first one.

redthunder
    Free Member

Any other designs ?

redthunder
    Free Member

Targeted advertising >>>> 😯

[url=https://flic.kr/p/CYF6he]Screenshot_2016-02-06-13-37-17[/url] by SGMTB, on Flickr

PS No photoshoping BTW

MSP

I definitely want to ride one of those balloon bikes, but which one..

senorj

My problem with the back-chainset tattoo, is that it’s in the lowest gear.
    What’s that saying about the wearer’s riding prowess?

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Any artistically minded people about? Designing my first tattoo!’ is closed to new replies.