Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Antique/Furniture experts in?
  • Got an old chair I would like valued to see if it’s worth anything. Anyone recommend an online service I can send photos to or any experts on here?

Premier Icon Dickyboy
    Subscriber

Pictures would help but unless it’s special I suspect you will be disappointed when it comes to realisable value.

hotstuff

Individual chairs can be good sellers depending on the type and condition but there’s a lot of variables in that market.
    A picture would be handy for a start as said above. Not nearly the same demand for old, large stuff as there once was but leather upholstered swivel desk chairs, windsors, some Scandinavian stuff, all can get good money.

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

As hot stuff said really, markets pretty down, having grown up with my dad being an antique dealer and earning pocket money loading container of the stuff to go around the world, it’s now pretty sad to see that most stuff has little value due to low demand. If you send me a picture I can ask him for an opinion

Chair

ElShalimo

Twelvty pounds

project

Balloon back mothering chair

50 quids

Cheers Project. Saw a similar chair online at a dealer that needs re-upholstering for £250.00
    Might be able to get £100.00

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.