Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Antwerp
  • slowpuncheur
    Free Member

I know a few on here have done Flanders and the like and will know or have stayed in Antwerp. I was hoping someone could recommend a decent hotel/b&b/hostel for 4 blokes with bikes to stay over for a night in May?

neilv
    Free Member

We stayed here when we did Flanders: http://www.hotelrubensantwerp.be/antwerpen/hotelrubens/en

Very nice and they had a courtyard they were happy for us to lock bikes up in. I booked it via Booking.com. It’s bang in the middle of town which makes it easy to walk around at night to the bars and restaurants.

plop_pants
    Free Member

I stayed in the Ibis Budget Centrum Station for Flanders last year. No probs with bikes in rooms and the standard twin room I was in had loads of space.

wait4me

Stayed in the Park Inn on the main square when I saw Kraftwerk recently. Good rooms and superb location. One of the best and freshest breakfasts I’ve had in a hotel. Some good bars within staggering distance. Don’t imagine bikes would be an issue.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Cheers all. I’ll check those out. I imagine we’ll not be that bothered by decor and the like as we’ll mainly be in the bars having a Kwaremont or Grimbergen. 😁

Caher

When I worked out there also stayed at the Park, very central and with a zoo nearby.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Antwerp’ is closed to new replies.