Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Antur Stiniog- brilliant day out
  • Suggsey
    Free Member

Pretty much as it says, if you fancy a dabble at DH on some brilliant trails and a really great value for money efficient uplift service then my advice is get yourself over there while before winter hits again!
    Went yesterday and weather was kind which no doubt added to it being a great day. You dont have to be a DH god and folk were riding all sorts of bikes (except 29ers) 😆
    Llandegla on steroids is my description of the blue and red freeride/DH routes. The Black and red DH runs looked great too but as a virgin to that type of riding there was no way my cahoonas were big enough to give it a go-maybe next trip sometime very soon 😀

grum
    Free Member

+1

carlosg
    Free Member

+2 I need to get back there soon.

Northwind

It is absolutely superb, love it. I’m spoiled with innerleithen closeby and its ridiculous network of trails but antur’s uplift is just phenomenal and the trails are ace.

goby

Cant wait off there in 2 weeks! 🙂

cakefacesmallblock

Seven of our crowd had a day at Antur Stiniog last month. Very well organised uplift, operated by good guys.
    3 tyres and a rear brake which ate it’s pads fairly spectacularly.
    Great fun, but as said above, the blue aside, a bit beyond my skill level and ball size !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Antur Stiniog- brilliant day out’ is closed to new replies.