Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anti-fog for goggles/specs tips
  • saxabar
    Free Member

Any good ones? I’ve heard the Fairy liquid and the baby shampoo ones. Any others? It was so humid here yesterday that they wouldn’t even clear at speed.

retro83
    Free Member

I was wondering about using rain-x anti-mist (not regular rain x!). Works well in the car anyway.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bob heath visor spray – google it. Just works

saxabar
    Free Member

Thanks TJ – now ordered.

mugsys_m8

TJ +1

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Now that’s answered, can I hijack this thread and ask what helps rain disperse from goggles/glasses? Is that rain-x mentioned above the thing?

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Well I’ll give it a try and report back

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rain x works on the outside edit – be careful tho it can react with some coatings I believe but I have used it on all sorts with no issues

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

It was the outside I was having trouble with!

Thanks Jezza x

MarkN
    Free Member

Bob Heath Visor spray. Blimey that brings back memories.. I used to sell that stuff twenty plus years ago.

retro83
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Rain x works on the outside edit – be careful tho it can react with some coatings I believe but I have used it on all sorts with no issues

Yes it works on the outside, not quite as miraculous as when you’re in a car doing 70 mph, but still good.

I’ve got the anti-mist stuff too, I think I’ll whack that on next time I go out. Just worried that it might make the vision a bit smeary.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anti-fog for goggles/specs tips’ is closed to new replies.