another stolen bike thread… but with a happy ending

Home Forum Bike Forum another stolen bike thread… but with a happy ending

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • another stolen bike thread… but with a happy ending
  • Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

that is a happy ending

wouldve been slightly happier if they caught the scumbags !

true. They did offer to finger print scan it but they said it was expensive for them and that the chances of an actual prosecution would be minimal. the guy that had it first when I saw it, walked past as I was locking it up so it is pretty obvious that it was him that stole it but he wasn’t there when I got it back anyway

i’m glad you got your bike back 😀

Find him again and give him a reason to reconsider his actions!

I just got a new mtb and so I use my old one for commuting. It was Ironically stolen from the university security lodge today. long story short (ish), I saw it when I was walking home in the hands of some delinquents, I went to the police station and they would get a car there asap. I went back and it was gone. I relocated it and waited over an hour for the police whilst in view of all their exits from where I saw the bike, then I took a risk and went back to the police who said they would send a car now. I waited for a while again and a car came. We went in to this place that I saw it and no one claimed it was theirs so I got it back. 🙂 It took me 2.5 to 3 hours from it being stolen to me getting it back.

cynic-al

4 posts before armchair hard man appears, poor show!

Nice one.

I’ve popped a gold star in the post for correct use of “Ironic” 😀

Oh, and, yeah, get your mates and go round, etc etc.

ChunkyMTB

My money was on 10 posts Al

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘another stolen bike thread… but with a happy ending’ is closed to new replies.