Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Another New Sherpa
  • sandal100

Seem to be getting common on here these days but I’ve finally built mine having had it in various boxes for way too long! I had a Tracer 2 and a Solaris, I now have just this and is made up from the sale of the two bikes bar a few things like brakes and rear dérailleur and cassette which were on the Intense. Solaris was an XL but this is just a large as I sit on the border between the two sizes (sort of).

And a dog picture as an added bonus because who doesn’t love a good dog photo:

z1ppy

Excellent, enjoy but I prefer the green.. that’s a lot more subtle 😉
    Hows it ride with 120mm(?) Pikes, heard talk suggesting they might be a bit tall for it.

oliverracing

I got excited for a second thinking it was going to be a Rocky Mountain Sherpa 🙁

honourablegeorge

Extremely nice.

Have those Raceface Next cranks suddenly become cheap, or are there just lots of people forking out for them? Seem to see lots of new bikes wearing them.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Good choice I have the large in emerald green and running 120 Rebas.

[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108/fudge9202/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_000001.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]

billytinkle
    Free Member

That looks really nice to my eye, much prefer the grey to the green.

sandal100

Thanks for comments!

Pikes, I’ve not ridden it properly yet as I finished building, took a hoot and have come to work a night shift so that has to be tomorrow. Height wise, the Solaris had 120mm revs and a taller headtube with no spacers under stem. I’ve had to put a spacer under stem on this to make it feel right so the front end shouldn’t be a problem.

The next cranks are expensive but I used Quidco and a BC discount code so got a few quid off them, unbelievably light!

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Lovely!
    How tall are you sandal.
    Been looking at the large and XL too.
    I am 6’2″ and 34″ inside leg.
    Waiting for the ti version though!
    Thanks,
    Max

sandal100

I’m 6’3″, almost 6’4″ with 32″ leg, pretty long upper body but always tend to ride 19″ frames as long as ett is 600+

daftvader
    Free Member

very nice… i actually prefer my Sherpa to any other bike ive owned! [/url]DSC_0062 by daftvader77, on Flickr[/img]
    edit… had to change pic as it was upsidedown

Bregante

To be fair though I’d like an anti gravity bike more than all my others too.

daftvader
    Free Member

tbh bregante i’d love an anti grav bike too… help on those damn hills!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Another New Sherpa’ is closed to new replies.