Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Another new arrival
  • tommytowtruck

Our first was born on Friday night – a gorgeous baby girl, 7 lbs 11. Bit of an arduous labour but all good now. It feels fantastic! (Possibly as I am not suffering from sleep deprivation yet!)

wombat

Congratulations have you got a name for her yet?…10 on for me and it's still one of my best memories

zaskar
    Free Member

😛

tommytowtruck

Thanks. We have called her Charlotte.

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Congratulations to you both Tom. Thats great news. Our Brooke is now 4 weeks old and the sleep deprevation is hitting us hard now!! Still worth it though.

tommytowtruck

Cheers Mike – glad it's going well for you – apart from the lack of sleep! Laura and Charlotte are still in hospital so i've got at least one more night of sleeping well!

woody2000

i've got at least one more night of sleeping well!

Not likely 🙂

Congrats!

pedalhead
    Free Member

Congratulations! My now customary new parent quote…"It's the beginning of a great adventure" (Lou Reed). I think he got it spot on 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

Congrats 🙂 Ethan (our first) is just over 7 months old and he is a star. It's amazing how much joy the little munchkins bring you. The sleep deprivation doesn't last that long, lets be honest it's a small part of a huge adventure 🙂
    Enjoy!

mtbfix

Congrats to you both. Having a baby is great when you are a dad as you don't have to push the blighter out!

Sam is now 5 months old and no clothes ever seem to fit her for more than a week. Freecycle is your friend 😉

pitduck
    Free Member

😀

tommytowtruck

Thanks everyone. They are both home now and doing well.

TheFopster
    Free Member

Congratulations! I was told that your kids are the most interesting people you will ever meet. So far that's been true for me – and I once met Lionel Blair, so it's not like there wasn't competition…

Hope the early months go well. Bear in mind everything gets better by several orders of magnitude from about month 9 or 10 onwards…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Another new arrival’ is closed to new replies.