Another McMoonter scrapheap challenge. Log trolley stylee

Home Forum Chat Forum Another McMoonter scrapheap challenge. Log trolley stylee

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Another McMoonter scrapheap challenge. Log trolley stylee
  • sharkbait

Nice one MCM – I particularly like the fact you couldn’t wait until it was properly painted!
    Those wheels are shocking though 😯

Edit: if you could it would be very neat to be able to remove the ‘pulling handle’ and be able to tow it with a quad bike.

mcmoonter

Nice one MCM – I particularly like the fact you couldn’t wait until it was properly painted!
    Those wheels are shocking though

…or indeed have finished welding the remaining greedy sides on.

I was thinking myself of how to make a detatchable tow hitch. But then I don’t have a quad bike. I’d have to use the Ranger’s. Turning it would get to being a chore though. I suppose quickly unhitching it would work well.

If I had a quad bike fitting floatation tyres would be the way to go.

Premier Icon AlexSimon
    Subscriber

Very nice – my next tool may well be a mig welder – I’ve only ever done torch brazing before, but really enjoyed it.
    (although wood is a much nicer material to work with).

Premier Icon Bunnyhop
    Subscriber

. As it will be me that’s towing it,

You really need a pony, ponies are great.

P.S. I guessed that was a Roller in the shed but was too shy to come forward and say.

I like the noddy wheels btw.

mcmoonter

Sawn, split and….

Premier Icon FB-ATB
    Subscriber

Let me guess. Your next thread will be about building another woodstore for this collection?

samuri

The more we learn about McMoonter’s life, the more implausible (and yet, wonderful) it seems.
    Not only does he live in an idylic mansion with vast stores of wood, barns, a dungeon and a studio, but his tool box IS A ROLLS ROYCE

😉

Nice work on the trolley.

Premier Icon itstig
    Subscriber

I think come Scottish independence 🙄 😉 Mcmoonter towers is going to be home to the Scottish national collection of firewood.

mcmoonter

dungeon

😯

…and stacked. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Another McMoonter scrapheap challenge. Log trolley stylee’ is closed to new replies.