Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Another Hong Kong light, anyone tried this (upside down mickey mouse)
  • Northwind
    alexpalacefan

You’re not seriously thinking of sending that shower your money?

Look like cowboys to me.

APF

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Well that exact same light appears to be on sale at LEDSupermall for $115 so it’s a bargain for £46 as LED Supermall are pretty cheap for most stuff.

They have good feedback and you’re paying by Paypal so it’s worth a punt.

z1ppy

Are you really serious APF, a seller with over 2800 sales to their name and a 99.5% positive rating?
    Check and make you own mind up http://www.toolhaus.org/
    Personnally with that many sales and the amount of muppets buyers on ebay who “try it on”, I’d probably use them.

Anyway, you no need to that reseller, as there any number of ppl selling the same thing: Multiple sellers

Back on subject, of the light… hmmm interesting as you get the reach of the XML, but the spread of the XPE. As the XML ‘complaints’ are normally about the lack of ‘flood’ this seems a interesting progression. Though as to whether the XPE are overawed by the central XML is the question. As for the orignal P7 mickey mouse lights, well not my cup a tea (for the cost @ the time), but I’ve met at least one person who had them and rated it highly (though he had replaced the mount, asthe rubber band was beaten by the weigh of the 3 lamps IIRC). @ half the price of the 4xXPG lights it might well be worth investigating.

Del

they’re taking half their profit on the postage.

martymac

i recently bought a light from deal extreme, 32 quid, took a fortnight to arrive, which was fine.
    the light itself, perfect, decent quality, (raleigh sell it for £159)
    bright, good beam etc.
    however, the charger (which looked exactly the same as the one in the above link) melted within a minute of being plugged in.
    i posted on here about it, and smudge offered to sort me with a charger (at a bloomin good price).
    to sum up, 30 quid is mega cheap, probably worth a punt at that price, but dont turn your back on the charger.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

they’re taking half their profit on the postage.

Not really, they also sell it with free postage but for £48. Which is still cheap. In fact, you’re better buying with the free postage option beacause in the event of requiring a refund you don’t lose out on postage costs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Another Hong Kong light, anyone tried this (upside down mickey mouse)’ is closed to new replies.