Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Another Ebay bargain!
  • thv3
    Free Member

Bargain Nukeproof

Come on STW experts, any suggestions to what this is?

h4muf
    Free Member

Carrera Fury?

jonke
    Free Member

Not sure wot ur on about but what I do know is that this particular breed of Nukeproof must be uber-rare so must be worth way more than the RRP. Might put in a bid for 4mill or so. is got hydrolic brakes for christs sake!!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Colour coded brake discs!
    I’m having that!

tomhoward

Whats he hiding by photo shopping the chainstay?

I’ve learn’t something today thanks to this guy, Sheffield is in North Yorkshire. To think ive spent years telling people it was in South Yorkshire! How silly of me!

thv3
    Free Member

No worries about short cables either to worry about, must be worth a few extra quid.

Was trying to work out what is on the rear chainstay? Bubble wrap or similar?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Can anyone see what brakes these colour coded beasts are? Are they Magura Louise?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Has he cloned on a Dalmatian skin chain stay protector on the wrong side? Badly!

matt_bl
    Free Member

I don’t know about Dalmatian, but that bike’s definitely a dog of some description.

Should be drive-side out, valves and logos not aligned, but on the plus side crank position is good [2/10]

Matt

womble72
    Free Member

Cheep…. Like a budgie

andyl
    Free Member

previous bike sold: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=260956061469&nma=true&rt=nc&si=jL7x6dOuMDCFc011tT2bMNSxzrA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_1375wt_934

£90 on some ‘bran new tyres’ – I looked expecting some Schwalbe or Kenda but no…Tioga ones…

Keef
    Free Member

‘frame size 22″ ‘ must be a big geezer ?

timmys

Yet again I stand by my theory that any listing containing the words “here we have” in it should be automatically removed or the seller made to drink bleach.

tomtomr

The frame is a Claud Butler, I recognise it from my first mountain bike, a 2006 Cape Wrath, but the same frame was used for several models over several years.

landcruiser
    Free Member

Silver Birch chainstay…….. a must have !

shotsaway
    Free Member

Good spot tomtomr

thv3
    Free Member

Aye, that looks about right.

If it had an enormous chainstay protector on the wrong side and some nukeproof stickers it would be spot on!

xcentric
    Free Member

anyone asked him for photos of the paperwork, which he says he has? love to see the reply to that…..

elliott-20
    Free Member

I think the question should be who the hell has already bid £200 for it?

nickewen
    Free Member

18 bids and latest at £454! WTF?!

takisawa2

Incredible to think our education system turns out people with that sort of spelling ability. Incredible. (And not in a good way).

h4muf
    Free Member

Is it worth reporting?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Another Ebay bargain!’ is closed to new replies.