Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Another dropper post question…hose routing on an older SX Trail / Enduro
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

Finally got round to installing my Reverb tonight…right hand lever fits nicely under the bars on the left side out of harm’s way it goes up and down etc.

What I am struggling with is finding the best routing for the hose so was wondering what solutions people on here were using on the Enduro / SX Trail.

I’m currently using the spare front mech cable guides under the down tube which keeps it neat at the bar end, but it’s a bit poo from the last guide to the post. I didn’t really want to run it alway along the top tube, but I’m starting to wonder if that would be best.

tmb467
    Free Member

Not got one yet but was considering drilling a hole in the head tube and an exit hole somewhere on the top tube for when I do get a dropper

lardman
    Free Member

I have mine going on the underside of the downtube, and sneaking up the inside of the crank arm. I zip tied it to the lower swing link, and brought it up to the plastic guide thingy. Through that and up to the seat collar quick release, behind that, and onto the post.

Pretty much stays put there, and when dropped, the excess is not flapping under the downtube.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Another dropper post question…hose routing on an older SX Trail / Enduro’ is closed to new replies.