Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Another couple of mountain trip reports if you're bored…
  • peterfile
    Free Member

(apologies, I think even my mum is getting bored of these by now)

I did a wee short piece for Much Better Adventures (the big chief is an STWer) after I slept on the summit of The Cobbler on a school night :

[url=http://www.professionalwreckhead.com/?page_id=962]Also, a quick(!) jaunt up The Three Sisters in cracking weather last weekend 🙂

[/url]

alfabus
    Free Member

too many pictures of you and nice scenery… not enough pictures of your missus looking windswept in a tent.

give the people what they want, and they will comment on your post 😉

wallop

What!? You’re not called Peter!?

geoffj

alfabus +1 8)

jam-bo

Your mate isn’t as photogenic as your missus.

peterfile
    Free Member

Guys, I don’t know what to say really. It’s like that time I found out a lad from school was only hanging around with me because I had a Nintendo 🙁

Anna wasn’t in those pictures because she decided to spend the day being sick instead.

However, using the powers of “edit page” in wordpress, it’s been updated so it’s like she was really there!

🙂

druidh
    Free Member

LOLser!!

Nice report again. I dunno what made you think Bidean was a quick trip though?

I fancy my next visit there will be via the Gearr Aonach zigzags.

alfabus
    Free Member

much better 😀

NZCol

Before I waste time reading are there any more pics of your misses in tight trousers ? With a dirty bottom ? No ? Oh well I’m sure your blog is lovely.

wallop

Rofl! Nice.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Another couple of mountain trip reports if you're bored…’ is closed to new replies.