Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • another bridge to far,a security alert this time and no fog
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Your point is?

Jamie
    Free Member

Your point is?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    footflaps

Police ordered the closure when a pedestrian was arrested after being spotted behaving unusually, at about 16:00 BST.

It’s okay, Hora has been talked down from the bridge the Goat has been taken into care by the RSPCA and is expected to make a full recovery.

project
    Free Member

Your point is?

there may be some readers who are unaware of the curent problem and may be traveling to that area,some like me dont listen to a radio while being driven, bu access the internet for news.Also fellow singletrakies, who are stuck in the queues may want to vent about the problems theyre experiencing.

Nice pussy.

MrSparkle

Two bombs on a coach headed for Chunnel. Bloke did a runner tried to hijack cars apparently

matt_outandabout

cynic-al
    Free Member

Folk read their phones while driving?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

there may be some readers who are unaware of the curent problem and may be traveling to that area,some like me dont listen to a radio while being driven, bu access the internet for news.Also fellow singletrakies, who are stuck in the queues may want to vent about the problems theyre experiencing.

Fail

chvck
    Free Member

I think that “some like me dont listen to a radio while being driven” mitigates the using phones while driving, as they’re being driven.

franksinatra

Project posts this. I’m sure the post therefore relates to the government privatising terrorism whilst conspiring to have the country run by squirrels, and no one else can see it. Burn them all!

tenfoot

Such fun.

After sitting in traffic on local roads in Essex, I decided to get to kent by going the wrong way round the m25.

Got home about an hour ago. Crossing still shut.

No point in ranting – just “one of those things”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘another bridge to far,a security alert this time and no fog’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts