Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Another Australian tragedy
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

8 kids aged 18 months to 15 years found stabbed to death in Cairns home. 34 year old mother in custody.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/25819990/stabbing-tragedy-in-cairns/

JCL
    Free Member

Man the forest looks so nice down that street.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Err…. yeah ok.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    spooky_b329

It is believed the 34-year-old woman received multiple stab wounds to the top of her body. [\i]

Not in custody but helping police with enquiries. Perhaps the story has been updated..

hora
    Free Member

That’s sad. Still reeling over the 132 children’s deaths and Cameron’s Facebook post ‘its sad they were killed simply for going to school’.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

News reporter on local news said she was in custody…I guess we’ll find out soon enough what happened.

edit: Possibility the step-father is also in hospital.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Mom’s now been arrested.

andyfla
    Free Member

Unfortunately looks like she had just found religion before she flipped, so possible God told her to do it – really sad that she wasnt caught by the mental heath teams sooner

boxelder

Don’t do the ‘blame religion’ thing, will you, please.

andyfla
    Free Member

I wasnt, it looks like she had serious mental health issues and latched onto god as the voice in her head – a la Peter Sutclif

hora
    Free Member

7 kids by 5 dads apparently.

iolo
    Free Member

Who cares how many dads they have. What are you trying to say?Not being good with relationships makes you a killer? Totally irrelevant comment.
    The poor kids are dead. Awful.

hora
    Free Member

Its a fact. The police will know more to unravel the background and events leading upto.

Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS Hora kids are dead. Do you have to be judgemental at this time?
    Have some standards/respect.

hora
    Free Member

Im not being disrespectful though. I’m stating a fact. As I mentioned earlier my mind is still on the children in Pakistan.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The future as proposed by Charlie Brooker in Black Mirror can’t come soon enough hora. FFS, behave yourself you eejit.

hora
    Free Member

Right. Apparently I’ve offended your online act of being appalled as though online is now a book of condolence inside the entrance to a church. I mention a facfact picked up in the reporting and suddenly I’m being disrespectful or tasteless.

Get over yourselves and tell someone else how to act (on limited information)

iolo
    Free Member

I was not offended by your comments, just thought they were nothing to do with this sad story.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Someone was offended by mine. 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Nothing you do offends me as I have come to expect the least and watch as you under deliver.

online act of being appalled

Yes I am just pretending the kids killed by their mother is appalling deep down Why do you write this shit ? What sort of person would decide this is the thread and the issue to troll on ?

robdob
    Free Member

Junkyard – you were being judgemental by assuming hora was being judgemental. He was just stating a fact.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Course he was, yeah.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

A perfect thread to troll and argue on. 😯
    Argue and troll about wheels, or enduro, not shit like this.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Another Australian tragedy’ is closed to new replies.