Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Anonymous Survey
  • mjlwhs
    Free Member

Hi all!

I am investigating whether the increase in digital media has effected the amount of music people download illegally. All the information received is completely anonymous, I would be extremely grateful if as many people as possible could fill it out (i need around 75).

Please follow this link: Click Here

Cheers!!!

ampthill

OK that really was quick and easy. Well under a minute

CountZero

Took about thirty seconds. As I’ve never downloaded pirated music, it was a no-brainer, really. 🙂

Wookster

Done, Ive never down loaded any music/ films with out paying though, can’t see it as any different to taking stuff from a shop.

PePPeR

You may want to look at whether you want to find out the effects of the illegal downloading or you’re trying to find out how people’s habits have been affected by it.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Affected_vs_Effected

Duane…
    Free Member

I’m thinking your results may be slightly skewed as people are more likely to answer the survey if they have never downloaded illegally.

cinnamon_girl

Who are you and what are you doing with this information?

It’s bad enough with cold calls so please see current thread. You’re not really any different are you? 😕

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…can’t see it as any different to taking stuff from a shop.

When you take a product from shop, you deprive a paying customer and the seller of that product. If someone downloads a song that they had absolutely no intention of purchasing, no one has actually lost anything.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@trucker – you are depriving the musician of revenue he his legally entitled to

FWIW I know a few musicians, members of smaller bands but who play professionally, that think music downloads should be free as that outs the emphasis back on live performance which people pay for.

Survey done, I’ve never downloaded any music illegally but I do think in today’s world it’s way too expensive

Cougar

<mod>
    Looking at your connection details I’m presuming this is for a high school project, yes?

I think on that basis we’ll make an exception and say we’re ok with this thread remaining for now. For future reference though, it’d be appreciated if you’d ask first before just creating an account and posting off-topic surveys.
    </mod>

Also, I’ll forewarn you that you’re probably about to spark an argument on here about the ethics of illegal downloads. Whether or not this is in any way helpful to you, well…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The last question is a bit odd.

It asks about the music industry. If I’d had the option my answer to this would have been split with it harming the commercial side of the music industry but having little impact on the creative aspects of the industry.

mjlwhs
    Free Member

Really big thanks to all you guys who filled it out! Got 28 so far! And for those asking I’m just a 6th form student at a Stafford high school and I need the information for the ‘unit 3’ section of my course where I have to investigate a hypothesis.

retro83
    Free Member

4. Have you ever visited a music piracy website?
    5. If your answer to question 4 was yes, then how often?

camo16
    Free Member

Potato.

zokes
    Free Member

Swede

unklehomered
    Free Member

Online survey Question of the Year: do you have internet access?

scruff
    Free Member

Walton High School?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Online survey Question of the Year: do you have internet access?

😆
    Seriously, if this is the kind of question being asked why do people waste their time on answering the questions?

z1ppy

Man just give him his 75 survey results, then he’ll stop posting this…

zokes
    Free Member

Carrot?

DezB
    Free Member

Done. What’s a “music piracy website”? No idea.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Google at a guess would qualify as one 😉

Cougar

I think it’s where you can download such classics as “yo ho ho and a bottle of rum”.

purpleyeti
    Free Member

wonder if all the people who have never downloaded music because it’s wrong copied a tape of a friend.

Cougar

“Home taping is killing music!”

No, asking twenty quid for an album and then giving 40p of it back to the artist is killing music, you grubbing bastards.

Cougar
    DezB
    Free Member

True dat

bearnecessities

I’m at Donnington park services. Not too bad. Got a nice creamy goat’s cheese, red pepper and caramelised red onion chutney on soft wholemeal farmhouse bread sanrnie, from M&S.

Reduced as well.

What’s a pirate’s favourite music genre?

House.

Or garaaaaargghhge.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Anonymous Survey’ is closed to new replies.