Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Android updates, coming from ios…
  • thepurist

Exploits are normally where there is a mass of devices at the same level making it worth the effort to target them

So an old device that isn’t getting updates probably isn’t causing a major risk then?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Love it when people chime on on threads saying they don’t care about something and advise us to move on. Yet they care so little they have to comment anyway.

I don’t care that you don’t care but I thought I’d mention it all the same.

nickhit3
    Free Member

Love it when people chime on on threads saying they don’t care about something and advise us to move on. Yet they care so little they have to comment anyway.

I don’t care that you don’t care but I thought I’d mention it all the same.

so true, idiots. If you haven’t got anything useful to say…

anyway, regardless, thanks for the feedback to the above query so far.

nickhit3
    Free Member

UPDATE:

took the plunge on a Huawei P20pro on a decent deal for me. Android has taken a week to get to a point where it feels like a ‘normal’ phone again and is great to use, a very quick device too. Some oddities with apps but its all good at the mo. The camera btw is phenomenal. The reviews are not kidding with this device. Blows any ios device out of the water that I’ve seen on that front- including the iphoneX. Real happy so far, battery is also incredible, a welcome relief from the nervy battery on the 6sPlus. PM me if anyone out there happens to be interested in this particular phone- its v cool and i can answer some questions hopefully.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Android updates, coming from ios…’ is closed to new replies.