Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • android app with web back up to log activity through the day
  • ampthill

My daughter needs to log what she is doing through the day as part of her rehab from chronic fatigue. Currently we colour in half hour slots on a paper sheet. She needs to take over doing this for herself and we have agreed an app will be more fun. I assume most diary apps would work. Any suggestions? Ideally with the ability to add colour and update via an app or website?

Thanks

woody2000
    ampthill

I’ve been playing with evernote for about 10 minutes and as yet I can’t say that its working for me. Thanks it might meet another need of mine. Any other ideas?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jam-bo

a timesheet type app would probably do the trick.

scotroutes

Won’t the standard google/android calendar do what you require?

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Google Keep is a good simple notes app. There aren’t loads of settings available, but if you just want to make a list of notes in various colours to look back at in the future, it does the job perfectly.

Also, because it’s one of google’s own apps, it syncs to drive so you can edit/create your notes from any old computer as well (drive.google.com/keep)

ampthill

I’ll look at google keep

The closest yet does seem to be the time sheet apps. Having played around the main loss to the manual method is making the entry length proportional to the time spent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘android app with web back up to log activity through the day’ is closed to new replies.