Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • And you thought lycra clad cyclists looked silly
  • ferrals
    Free Member
    growinglad
    Free Member

No face book access from work, any chance of a photo upload.

…..I’m sure back in the day we looked sillier in our lycra!

molgrips
    Free Member

Ah, Finland. Home of the amiably bonkers.

redted
    Free Member

Anybody with a warehouse full of half coconut shells is missing a massive opportunity there.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I was half expecting this to contain naked cyclists. Not sure why I clicked on it really, I wouldn’t want to see any of you lot in the nude.

slowoldman

Well let’s honest it’s no worse than running around with a broomstick between your legs pretending to play quiddich.

zilog6128

The ones who are making an effort to run sort of like horses look quite graceful in a strange kind of way. The ones just sticking the horse thing between their legs and just going for it just look silly 🙂

hammyuk
    Free Member

Mister P – Member
    I was half expecting this to contain naked cyclists. Not sure why I clicked on it really, I wouldn’t want to see any of you lot in the nude.

Depends who else posts in the Online Dating thread…..

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, they’re only little kids! Kids play lots of silly games!

molgrips
    Free Member

They should have a rule about running style, like speed walkers do. If you’re judged too human-like you get a penalty.

Does look like quite hard work tbh. Makes me think that show-jumping or sprint obstacle running would be a cool sport without the toy horse tbh.

Or even competitive parcours.

rene59
    Free Member

Looks like they are having fun anyway, I liked the dressage/prancing bits to add some realism, hope they get bonus points.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘And you thought lycra clad cyclists looked silly’ is closed to new replies.