Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • and today's learning experience was…
  • swiss01
    Free Member

not quite as bad as the one where i forgot my bike but nevertheless..

the scene is this. i am having a day off and having completed the day’s labour’s am watching hombre on film four. i haven’t seen this for years so i’m quite into it. i have however arranged to pick ms swiss up from work which she finishes at 1640. coincidentally the same time the movie finishes. i figure five minutes before for credits and adverts and i should be fine.

today’s lessons are therefore

– do not trust film four’s channel times
    – do check your watch often
    – when you do realise you are late don’t try running out of the darkened room
    – especially don’t try this when the room is filled with christmas palaver so that your normal instinctive route is compromised
    – do not, esp do not, hit yourself in the face with the door

– do clean the blood off your face before you leave thus avoiding emotional trauma for your so and co-workers
    – do, if you’re a healthcare professional, take into account you may have a tad more than a wee cut
    – do consider, if you have such a head injury, that it may be unwise to drive
    – do, if you have such a head injury, have a sympathetic friend or family in the house so that they can observe you in accordance with the sign guideline 110 : early management of someone with a head injury
    – do allow them space to express their emotions after what may well have been a distressing experience. be warned this may involve frequent requests for re-enactment. it may also involve them pulling a muscle as they laugh with, not at you
    – do take this. because you’re the idiot who can’t work a door…

Kevevs
    Free Member

Kevevs
    Free Member

thanks for changing anything I say…. I love this place bye. I think It’s made me think about things in a better way.

aracer
    Free Member

today’s lessons are therefore

Buy myself a PVR?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Genuinely – lol. I would share but I am just too embarrassed! Seriously.

sugdenr
    Free Member

The old ‘I walked into a door’ routine eh!

big_scot_nanny

stunning effort! hope yer heid’s nae too panned in, like. 😀

scaredypants

no pics ?
    🙄

swiss01
    Free Member

i walk into doors and you expect me to be able to post a pic? i thank you for your confidence!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘and today's learning experience was…’ is closed to new replies.