Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • and still the postman doesn't come?
  • lazlo53
    Free Member

Anyone received their subscription copy yet?

alexpalacefan

No, but I did just get a Cup'n'cone BB removal tool 🙂

Should really be in the workshop using it…

APF

Andituk
    Free Member

Yep, yesterday, maybe your postie is a secret fan? Is he sat with his feet up in the van down the road having a read?

PhilChap

Mine has just arrived.

lipseal
    Free Member

As of now no but not been home yet. I did sent an email on Tuesday to claire@singletrackworld.com asking but have not had a reply yet? 😥

donsimon
    Free Member

Are people really so impatient? I just can't believe that waiting a couple of days for a magazine can become an issue.
    Or is there somethig more important I'm missing?

firestarter
    Free Member

yesterday but i havent read it yet 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Nothing yet. I wonder if not having a subscription is the problem?

grant

Aye, yesterday.

Drac

Are people really so impatient? I just can't believe that waiting a couple of days for a magazine can become an issue.
    Or is there somethig more important I'm missing?

Yup there was people asking the day they announced it was in the post.

Mine came yesterday but postal service around here is always excellent.

lazlo53
    Free Member

thanks almost everyone, I'll wait till the weekend. Yes Don, there is something you're missing, the understanding that I'm entitled to ask a simple question. I don't think anything about my op sounded impatient, you're the one who put that spin on it. That says more about you than it does about me.

gnasher
    Free Member

Yes – arrived yesterday. Only read 1 article so far ; the trip to Peru which sounds fantastic

Mark

Subs copies were posted on Friday. If any haven't arrived yet then it's likely they have got lost in the post although for some reason some have been arriving much later than normal. If any haven't arrived by the end of today then call us on 01706 814397 or email claire@singletrackworld.com and we will both make sure replacements are sent out tomorrow 1st class.

AlexSimon

Mine just arrived – 2:00pm – what are the posties up to!

Pic on p15 reminds me of Cut Gate 🙂

lipseal
    Free Member

Update…..arrived today panic off!

FOG

Mine arrived around 2 today also. I think what rankles is that my local newsagent has had them in a couple of days before. Obviously it is cheaper to subscribe if you every issue anyway but half the fun is getting the mag before the shops. Alright my life is shallow, uneventful etc so that words from the gurus of Calderdale brighten my miserable existence

lazlo53
    Free Member

thanks Mark, it hadn't arrived by end of play but I'll wait and see whether it's in tomorrows post before asking for a replacement. I've been a sub for a long time and this is only the second time there's been a delay. Say hello to Nathan please, I hope he's better now.
    (does this sound impatient Don?)

donsimon
    Free Member

That says more about you than it does about me.

🙄

lazlo53
    Free Member

gosh Don, all those hours and only just replied, you are a patient one.

lazlo53
    Free Member

just got back in from work and it's here Mark, thanks for taking an interest.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘and still the postman doesn't come?’ is closed to new replies.