Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • And all she did was shrug
  • dirtbiker100
    Free Member

stopped by the local tesco earlier to grab the essentials for dinner – pasta and 6 creme eggs.
    came out and witnessed a "lady" lock "her" bike up.
    she walked into bargain booze next door and i went to unlock my bike while keeping an eye on hers. She came out of bargain booze and just before she went into tesco i said "excuse me" and lifted the bike up, ready to take away.
    And all she did was shrug.
    Now being in the area of town that we were, and her reaction, was she not bothered because it wasn't originally hers? or was she trying to bluff me. or just doing that chavvy "am i bovered" thing?
    made me laugh though.
    should have taken the frame number to see if it was nicked.

singlecrack
    Free Member

was it mrs David Cameron ??

monkeychild
    Free Member

Sheer genius! My favourite one, is the old I will lock my back wheel to the frame as they will never take it then 😆 Always makes me chuckle.

jimmy

awwwwwww its an ickle pink lock for the girlies

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Some folks are a bit dim. Don't mock the afflicted.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I didn't, I tried to help her but she just wasn't bothered! its because of that I'm going to mock her…

project
    Free Member

She must have borrowed the lock off her gay brother,

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Hmm what was your motivation for posting then?

Harry_the_Spider

If I mocked every woman who had ignored me over the last 41 years I would need my own forum.

molgrips
    Free Member

A mate of a mate is a bright chap in general – degree, works as an energy trader etc. However, when he started cycling to work he used to put his D lock around the lampost or whatever, leaving the lock end in the frame mount. He presumably thought that was how it was meant to work despite the frame mount being just a bit of plastic secured with a single allen bolt 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

Lol @ Harry!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why did you put "lady" in quotations marks ?

Did you suspect that it was actually a man ?

zaskar
    Free Member

At least she got it through her wheel?

Stupid bint!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘And all she did was shrug’ is closed to new replies.