• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • An open letter
  • dyna-ti

To the small child whose mum left their kinder chocolate bunny in the shopping trolley i used at Morrisons the other day.

It was delicious 😀

In my defence I went to add it to the donated goods trolley, but alas the trolley had been moved.
    I spent 4 seconds looking for it.

qwerty
    Free Member

The bunny had been traced & tracked to that store, removed from the colony and was asked to isolate in the trolley. Makes you think…

pk13

More of a bunny Alcatraz then

Kryton57

On a kind of similar note and a PSA, you can get 25p of £1 Easter Eggs in Tesco by showing your Clubcard.

We bought some yesterday and donated those to under privileged kids who otherwise won’t get one in April.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

We bought some yesterday and donated those to under privileged kids who otherwise won’t get one in April.

Well done

chevychase

Spread that diabetic love 🙂

DickBarton

As a diabetic, I’m here to state that it isn’t just diabetics that love easter eggs…I know this as I’ll eat one over a few days whereas my non-diabetic friends will eat 3 or 4 in a day.

w00dster

I can confirm Dick is quite correct. As a non diabetic I will most certainly be eating 3 or 4 eggs on Easter Day.

nbt

As a non-diabetic, I can say that I won’t be eating any easter eggs on Easter sunday

I will be gorging myself later in the week when I hit the shops and pick up all the reduced post-easter bargains though

DezB
    Free Member

A letter needs to start Dear Sir/Madam/name of recipient and have your address in the top right.
    Please try harder.

martinhutch

It was so close to freedom…

Esme
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider

As a parent of a diabetic child can I say that Easter Eggs are a PITA. My daughter will make them last until October and they take up a huge amount of space.

She’s much better off with a stash of Mars Bars that can be kept in a drawer.

Drac

Put the bunny back in the box.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘An open letter’ is closed to new replies.