Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Ammanford KTM MTB Theft today
  • crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Not saying the OP’s history on this isn’t a little… over the top

its affecting his health and quality of life…

I had a £300 bike nicked a few years ago and it wasn’t just as easy as “buy a new bike and move on”

I was burgled (sense of intrusion, violation etc) and had a £1500 bike stolen from inside the house, I didnt dedicate the rest of my life to trying to find the bike or the thief.

A year on it really should be as easy to say “move on”.

3dvgirl
    Free Member

Been thinking about this thread, feel kind of bad for loling, OP go to youre doctor and get some CBT. :0

Jamie
    Free Member

….and get some CBT

…but what happens when someone nicks his moped?

colonelwax
    Free Member

My Nan lives in Garnant, just up the road. She’s been suspiciously quiet on this topic.

Will investigate and get back to you.

crazy-legs

Not saying the OP’s history on this isn’t a little… over the top BUT £300 is a lot of money to spend on a bike for some people.

I had a £300 bike nicked a few years ago and it wasn’t just as easy as “buy a new bike and move on”

Yeah, I know, kind of came out a bit wrong.
    The gist is that if he’d spent a whole year working on making a few quid in his spare time, he could surely have £200 by now?
    A mate picked up a really nice old Cannondale on ebay for £70, great bike. Surely there are options like that?

It’s a bit of an OTT effort for a bike which is probably at the bottom of a canal by now or being ridden round Swansea by some 15-year-old runner for the local drug dealer. Maybe it’s been nicked again, sold on again?

Sorry to sound harsh but he left it unlocked in a Valleys town, it wasn’t insured… And it’s clearly not healthy to be spending this amount of time obsessing over it.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘Ammanford KTM MTB Theft today’ is closed to new replies.