• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by mehr.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Amelie Lens 4 hr Essential Mix
  • aphex_2k

BOSH!!!! Wow. Anyone catch it?

Spurned me on to listening to her “Lockdown Mix” which has been up on Youtube for a couple of days.

Wow! Thanks aphex! She’s got some bangers in her box!
    I’ve added them both to favourites on yt music.

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

So I think my neighbour hates the lockdown mix 😂. Great post, what an amazing set.

devash

I never used to take her seriously. Always thought she was one of those people who got where she is because of her looks but I’ve heard some good sets from her recently.

Loving this chap at the moment….

EDIT – no idea how to embed videos here any more so here’s a normal link.

Dax J – Live from Isolation

Premier Icon mehr
    Subscriber

I’ve known Amelie most of her life and you couldn’t wish to meet a nicer more genuine person. She proper knows her music as well, though alot of her sets go a bit leftfield for me.

As much as I love her, Charlotte de Witte is my Queen

Johan Lecander’s channel is a class act.

Usually something new about every two weeks.

eulach

I have it on good authority that her Fabric Presents mix is good.

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

I really need a night out!

egb81

Cheers. Nice to hear some new techno. I’m somewhat out of touch and still listening to old Ben Klock mixes. Any recommendations for downloadable, long, live sets?

Premier Icon slackalice
    Subscriber

Cracking mix! I spent Sunday afternoon listening to it whilst sunning myself in the garden building my zombie apocalypse log store 😁

The normally quiet lane is now being used by people who are clearly not very local for their daily exercise and it was good to see their walking tempo tune in to the bass 😎

Premier Icon mehr
    Subscriber

This is **** amazing. Charlotte De Witte livestream from her terrace in Belgium recorded Thursday

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.