Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Ambulance Vs Ferrari
  • Drac

But Vettell is in the Ambulance.

[video]https://youtu.be/oHTXYbtXx44[/video]

deepreddave
    Free Member

I drive like petrol is £20 a gallon but can’t imagine getting beat like this. I do look a bit like Nikki Lauda though.

I hope you disowned him Drac. Or pointed out how to change into second.

scotroutes

No chicane for the ambulance…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jimbobo
    Free Member

My friends are always disappointed that I’m crap at go karts but used to drive an rrv. Try it in traffic!

gears_suck
    Free Member

🙂 The clue is in their job titles it think.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Well that was a bit rubbish

flaps
    Free Member

I enjoyed that.
    I often wonder how things like that would pan out, take a pro golfer and give them a £99 set of clubs for example against a low handicapper with a decent set.

jimjam
    Free Member

The difference between a “professional driver” and a professional driver 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Stick the racing driver out on a real 999 call in traffic and watch him shit himself…..

retro83
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member
    Stick the racing driver out on a real 999 call in traffic and watch him shit himself…..

Yeah, I think Vettel might still have the edge TBH, not sure on the state of the casualty in the back by the time they get to the hospital though.

Edukator
    Free Member

It would have been interesting if they’d done the same course as it was it was a thoroughly WTT-how-thick-do-they-think-we-are moment. Nervous laughter from the drivers who realise how farcical it is and “AWESOME” at the end to really leave the viewer cringing.

Drac

I’m not sure they would PP given the speeds the drive a in race you know where there’s other cars involved.

jimjam
    Free Member

PeterPoddy

You don’t think racing 750kg Go-carts with 950bhp, 20mm off the ground at 200mph in front of thousands of people, with millions watching all over the world might inoculate you to stress…..ever so slightly ?

sbob
    Free Member

flaps – Member

I often wonder how things like that would pan out, take a pro golfer and give them a £99 set of clubs for example against a low handicapper with a decent set.

The biggest difference between a cheap and an expensive set of golf clubs is the amount of marketing.

convert

What….was that meant to be? Ambulance vs Ferrari but on different courses and we are meant to be amazed the ambulance won? Can’t work out if the film makers are dribbling morons or they just think we are.

Drac

What….was that meant to be?

A bit of fun.

convert

A bit of fun.

Would have been more fun to see them actually going head to head. But then the Ferrari would have kicked the ambulance in the nuts despite having Vettel in the driving seat and the ‘point’ would not have been made.

Drac

You’re a bundle of joy this am.

convert

Can you tell? I’m a bit grumpy. I’m off work, it’s sunny but I’m meant to be doing my expenses and procrastinating. Which means I’m unlikely to get out in the sun so I’m even more grumpy.

Could you ban me for 24hr for my own good?

Drac

If it helps it’s sunny here and I’m heading out soon for a walK to the beach.

convert

ta

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

A bit of a laugh and a petrol advert is all that was.

I think it would have been more interesting and realistic if they had put some traffic out for Vettel to see how he deals with members of the public who turn into complete headless chickens and start driving all over the place at the sight of some blue lights or sound of a siren 😆

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Ambulance Vs Ferrari’ is closed to new replies.