Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Amazonshitcarshow…
  • fossy

Enjoyed it. Funny.

Drac

Was pretty good some crappy over scripted moments but still totally entertaining. What an amazing experience that must be.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Has Jezzer been there before?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(series_3)

Same rehashed shit since I remember JC joining 🙁

Drac

This week is a bit silly then they do what they do best a documentary, this time on Jim Clark.

johndoh
    Free Member

I enjoyed last week’s episode – the pulling over the statue of Hammond had me in stitches.

Drac

It was Ok they’ve done better ones.

This week’s is much better especially the last section.

pocpoc
    Free Member

That first episode was dull. Had me wondering whether to carry on watching it.
    So glad they followed it up with a 2 part adventure trip. I don’t care how much of it is staged and it’s always obvious when it is (like having camera’s filming them from the other side of the suprise gorge thing). If it makes me chuckle then it’s all good. And the last 3 episodes have done exactly that. Not seen the latest one yet.
    They’re always best when they are doing things as a trio. The individual car reviews I find boring as they are always of ridiculous limited edition cars that I have no interest in.

lowey

That Jim Clark documentary was brilliant. Best thing they’ve done in ages.

What a driver!

dudeofdoom

Just watched the first of the 3rd season, it wasn’t that bad.

I’d just sort of thought the formula was wearing thin and the punching that guy would have put it out of its misery then Amazon thought they’d splash out.

I’d endured the first two gt’s hoping it might get better and nearly didn’t bother with the current but ditching the celebs section and less trying so hard seemed to work well.

P20

Loved the Jim Clark tribute. The cars were beautifully shot

clubby

Pick up episode was awful, apart from the item on the Jag.
    Personally I prefer the stuff about rare cars, even though I’ll never drive them. That’s the point.
    Seems like two shows squashed together, the “humorous” bits and the car bits. Your either a fan or one or the other, rarely both.

On a plus side for Amazon, I’ve discovered Drive, free on prime. Made by NBC, so American slant but has Chris Harris going sideways and not having to play second fiddle to Joey from Friends.

Drac

Seems like two shows squashed together, the “humorous” bits and the car bits. Your either a fan or one or the other, rarely both.

Viewing figures and a unchanged format for over 10 years says both seems more popular.

wind-bag
    Free Member

The one thing the two part trip to Columbia did,is make me want a Panda 4×4. A brilliant little car.

clubby

Viewing figures and a unchanged format for over 10 years says both seems more popular.

Or both sides just have to watch the crap bits to get to the bits they prefer.

kerley
    Free Member

Or both sides just have to watch the crap bits to get to the bits they prefer.

Yep, helped by the fast forward button. It is a 20 minute show for me most episodes as I am only interested in the actual cars, items such as the Jim Clark one. As soon as the 3 of them are together doing yet another challenge the fast forward button is hit.

zippykona

For blokes mucking about I’ve recently enjoyed A League of Their Own Euro road trip .
    Freddie Flintoff and Jamie Redknapp with a few guests being silly.

spawnofyorkshire

That Jim Clark section was really well done. I’d happily watch a series of documentaries by them like that

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Amazonshitcarshow…’ is closed to new replies.