Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Amazon using the word pedo to describe products
  • hols2
    Free Member

https://www.amazon.co.uk/pedorex-Pediluvio-Against-Tiredness-Refreshing/dp/B00OY9SJTW

I, for one, am appalled. Normalizing noncery, they should be ashamed of themselves.

tomhoward

Isn’t ‘paedo’ the noncy one?

Pedo referring to feet?

Tiger6791

Bad dinosaur!! 👶  🦕

schmiken

In Greek ped- means child, British use paed- whilst Americans use ped-. However in Latin, the suffix ped- means foot (think pedestrian, pedometer, etc).

drlex
    Free Member

cloudnine
    Free Member

A cream to treat pedos..!

Why isn’t this more widely used to treat the nonces?

martinhutch

I was using my pedometer around town this morning and I never realised the sheer number of filthy pervs in Skipton. It’s pedogeddon!

Drac
    Frankenstein
    Free Member

Lol

maccruiskeen

Isn’t ‘paedo’ the noncy one?

Pedo referring to feet?

Paedant

GrahamS
    surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I have a mate whose surname is Peden… the temptation to shorten in that footballers sort of way, it is overwhelming at times.

GrahamS

British use paed

Isn’t “pæd” more correct, with the same “Ash” ligature that should appear in “encyclopædia”?

It’s just in the days of modern keyboards, no one knows how to type ligatures any more.

Drac

British use paed

Paedo-

maccruiskeen

A cream to treat pedos..!

A paedicure

BigJohn

In our house we always refer to the thing for rubbing hard skin off our feet as the pedo file.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I saw on the news that paedos have more in common genetically with crabs than with you* and me. That’s scientific fact. Or is it all noncesense?

*whatever

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Amazon using the word pedo to describe products’ is closed to new replies.