Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Am i dreaming? Where did you ride today?
  • VanHalen

Blackcap trails then on to stanmer. Lovely.

cinnamon_girl

Thank you Dave, it looks like deepest Dorset. 🙂

Please say hello to Anna from me. 8)

Nipper99
    Free Member

Great Welsh Desert, or a bit of it anyway. At Maen Bach on the loop around Mynydd Mallaen.

james may 2013 029 by jamesanderson2010, on Flickr

galactus
    Free Member

http://i.imgur.com/74th5bi.jpg
    Dartmoor looking and feeling fast and dry
    Destination was Shavercombe waterfall

fathomer

Cracking ride over Cut Gate:

2015-05-05 by SamDexter, on Flickr

rOcKeTdOg

glorious

StefMcDef
    Free Member

33 miles on the singlespeed yesterday, including a sneaky peek at the new IOW MTB circuit at Cheverton Down, and the Wayfarers IOW randonee today. A 100k lap of the Isle of Wight. Beautiful day. Sparkling seas, blue skies, lovely home made cake in various village hall food stops, but just enough of a wind to give me a snottery nose the whole way round.

bol

A sunburn inducing swift 60 miles round rural north Norfolk on the road bike for me. Fantastic. Warm, beautiful and quiet. Knackered with slight sunstroke this evening.

mintimperial

Early road ride. Drizzly with a bit of a headwind. Nice but nothing amazing. 😐

Tomorrow looks like it might be good though…

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Cranham woods were in Great Conditions driest they have been since March to May in 2011.Loads of people around.

trail_rat
    Free Member

took the back roads and wood land paths to the raemoir for lunch.

took the causey mounth over the hill towards cove to see sonnyjim

then headed out of town via the riverside path to newton dee

garmin said it was 23.4 degrees.

ska-49
    Free Member

After my swinley ride I took a leisurely ride exploring local bits..

Alex

Skills Day with Ed @ Great Rock. Prepping for PPDS

Raining when we got there, but well worth the six hour round trip. Learned loads, crashed a bit 😉

jamj1974

Cannock again for me today. All off-piste though like back in the day. Great weather, company and riding. No time pressures either!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Where the hell is all this blue sky at? Because it sure as hell wasn’t at Walna scar, coniston this morning 👿 in fact if you got above 300ft you could only see 20-30yrds in front of you due to the mist/low cloud.

jamj1974

Double post

Bernaard
    Free Member

Well seeng as I am camping about 3 miles from Llandegla it would be rude not to
    So I introduced it to the fat front singlespeed

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Such a nice change to feel th back wheel sliding in the dust!

Garry_Lager

fathomer – Member

Cracking ride over Cut Gate:

2015-05-05 by SamDexter, on Flickr Was over Cut Gate myself this morning with a mate (possibly saw you pass as I was seated on one of the cairns – guy on a black soul in any case), riding great – one of those days where it feels like the finest trail in the Peak. N America was like a cricket pitch.

trevron73
    Free Member

Leadbasher whats the trail like there? im in Camber and i never rode there in Dover is it worth a drive over to Dover ?

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Brechfa red and black yesterday then Whites and the wall at Afan today then on the way home did the blue and red at the Forest of Dean.

chiefgrooveguru

Did Stanmer – Wild Park – Stanmer – Blackcap and back yesterday. Started in the rain (lethal wet teflon roots vs super grippy tacky dirt), finished in the dry after 26.5 miles and 3000’+ of climbing across the finest local DH runs and singletrack. Almost there with doubling up rollers and gaps, I can feel my brain finally starting to trust me… My singletrack flow at race pace has become nicely three dimensional in the last fortnight! Still aching…

vincienup
    Free Member

Hamsterley forest with mates.

Trails were good and the muddy climbs were dry.

There was someone trying to push a child in pushchair up a red run though – REALLY found this at the bottom of Brainfreeze – girl with proper rabbint in headlights at horde of fast mountain bikes on final descent of a fast (marked) mountainbike trail. My mates came across another family letting their small kids on scooters play around on a section of clearly marked trailhead that could well have had bikes crossing at speed onto.

Also a group of people partway up a fastish singletrack descent trying to push their bikes back up – no idea what that was about – maybe sessioning but not wise in the middle of a busy day. At least stay off the trail if you’re doing this!

Great day at Hamsterley though as always!

kayak23

Camping near Coed y Brenin for the weekend but managing to stay away.

Pont Scethin yesterday.

Up Cadair Idris today.

Frikkin awesome.

MrTall
    Free Member

I had my first ride on my new Dirty Harry in the Wyre and the conditions were near perfect. Left it until 4pm to start though so had the trails to myself, didn’t see another rider in there. Loved it.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I did the Isle Of Wight Randonee yesterday on my MTB. Overtaking roadies is so satisfying! did the 100km route in 4hrs 20 mins 😀

twoniner
    Free Member

I had a craking ride last night on the North Wales coast. Trails are dry and mentally fast. Only issue was loads of sheep mincing in the way and a lot of wild horses. Still, this weather needs to stay, I like this riding!

Couple of pics.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Am i dreaming? Where did you ride today?’ is closed to new replies.