Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Am I being unreasnoble?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

At least her bloody shoe and clothes fettish fits in a (well 3, and some drawers) wardrobe.

New patio time?

allthepies
    Free Member

Given her massive shoe collection then I think it’s fair that you should be allowed to have a teddy bear. Although perhaps you should have gone for a smaller one.

DezB
    Free Member

That scene looks exactly like a nightmare I had a few days ago..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It’s actualy as tall as she is.

I think she’s been very cunning, my first thought was “kill it, kill it with fire”, however it has a great big non flamable lable on the back of it.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Is she fit?

stuey
    Free Member

‘spoon’ bear – make her sleep on the floor.

ElShalimo

I’d be very worried. That fella is sporting a post-coital smirk.
    Dirty bear!

ourmaninthenorth

For reasons I can’t go into, I’ve had a rather pavlovian response to that photo and now feel rather sick….

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Never mind the bear, who chose the wallpaper??!!

Yak

There’s many issues of scale in that photo. The bear is scaled correctly for the wallpaper print – ie its not too big for the size of flowers. As they are the dominant parts of the photo – it seems that the bed is from a dolls house.

The bear’s smirk, full belly and messed up sheets look sinister though.

convert

Have to admit, I thought it was a thread about living with dodgy wallpaper until I clocked the thing in the bed wasn’t human.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Well of course she’s going to have a big shoe collection–her paws are massive and there’s four of them
    yabu

fasthaggis

^^Eggsactually

Oh,and there will be a camera inside that bear.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There’s many issues of scale in that photo. The bear is scaled correctly for the wallpaper print – ie its not too big for the size of flowers. As they are the dominant parts of the photo – it seems that the bed is from a dolls house.

She chose the wallpaper before I moved in, I think she was conned though as however long I stare at it I can’t see the picture nehind it.

No issue of scale, the bear is that big, and it’s a full sized double bed.

wwaswas

It’s the blue and yellow ‘character’ slippers lurking under the bedside table that are truly disturbing.

stoffel
    Free Member

That scene looks exactly like a nightmare I had a few days ago..

Yes, that wallpaper is truly nasty. 😯

cranberry
    Free Member

No issue of scale, the bear is that big, and it’s a full sized double bed.

It would appear that you are now redundant.

MSP

It’s the blue and yellow ‘character’ slippers lurking under the bedside table that are truly disturbing.

Leeds Utd slippers? buried beneath the new patio is too good for her.

ps, unless she knows how to spell “unreasonable”

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

It’s the blue and yellow ‘character’ slippers lurking under the bedside table that are truly disturbing

Not really a surprise though, is it?

franksinatra

Many years ago I worked with this guy Professor Mike Trimble

It is fair to say he knew his way around the human mind. Without wishing to over simplify theories developed based on his vast psychiatric knowledge and skill, he did maintain that Big Teddy Bear = Properly Mental Headcase Owner*

* may not have been his exact words but you get the drift

edit – Just seen the character slippers. Prof Trimble also had theories about patients who turned up wearing those, you can probably guess the nature of these…….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

leeds united

Nope much worse

[video]http://youtu.be/Xqv1QX13qzk[/video]

ps, unless she knows how to spell “unreasonable”

You’ve been biting your tongue for 15 minutes haven’t you?

GrahamS

It’s the blue and yellow ‘character’ slippers lurking under the bedside table that are truly disturbing

You missed the selection of oils and lubricants on the bedside table.

Massage oil, body cream… and a nice big tube of Canesten 😆

franksinatra

assuming the lotions and sex oils are on her side, that would seem to be a small cuddly toy on your bedside table.

Are you regretting this post yet?

franksinatra

so apart from the mental wallpaper, mahoosive cuddly toy, unmade bed, headcase slippers, sex oils, vat of caneston and your cuddly toy, that is an otherwise perfectly normal room 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I feel I should defend her slightly, I think that’s hand cream, face cream, body cram and foot cream (god knows what the difference is, although it does look suspiciously like a giant toothpaste tube for the bear?

assuming the lotions and sex oils are on her side, that would seem to be a small cuddly toy on your bedside table.

I shall investigate later, the manliness of my bedside table appears to have been comprimised.

convert

Are you regretting this post yet?

I suspect the OP might not have sort permission before posting photo’s of his better half’s bed chamber on a public forum 🙂

wwaswas

a nice big tube of Canesten

oh, I thought it was Anusol.

fasthaggis

I shall investigate later, the manliness of my bedside table manners appears to have been comprimised.

franksinatra

I feel I should defend her slightly, I think that’s hand cream, face cream, body cram and foot cream (god knows what the difference is,

What, no sex oils? What is wrong with you man. A bed is not just for sleeping and mental bears you know 🙄

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

STW response time is slipping… or don’t Bears have “Back Doors” ? 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I suspect the OP might not have sort permission before posting photo’s of his better half’s bed chamber on a public forum

Oi. Its our bedroom I have an equal say in everything……………………….

Ohhh who am I kidding?

Jamie
    Free Member

Rockplough
    Free Member

I just spat out a little tea.

crankboy
    Free Member

if the op’s photo is unstaged and the bed is truly a double then the only logical solution is run away now. your chances of actually killing some one that unstable are poor she will go Batsxxt mental with some scissors while you are still screwing up the courage. If you did succeed in burying her under the patio she would crawl out and get you or the teddy bear would come to life and murder you to death or just whisper threats while you tried to sleep.

Pigface
    Free Member

The slippers appear to have eyes 😯

Jamie chapeau that made me laugh, can you get strap ons for huge cuddly bears? I dare to ask.

ninfan
    Free Member

There’s no doubt at all that she should come home one day to find teddy on the bed equipped with a strap on &/or bondage gear.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Funniest thread this month for sure 😆

cliffyc
    Free Member

Anyhoo,while the big lad’s upstairs,you can be downstairs boshing down his porridge!! 🙂

GrahamS

the OP might not have sort permission

Are you suggesting he was out of order? 😉

GrahamS

Matter of time…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘Am I being unreasnoble?’ is closed to new replies.