Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Am I allergic to my wife?
  • MoreCashThanDash

For the last month or two I’ve been waking up with a blocked nose, which has apparently been causing horrendous snoring.

MrsMC has been away for a couple of nights and I’ve woken up breathing fine.

I suspect it’s not MrsMC herself that’s the issue, but maybe an ingredient in one of the lotions and potions she uses to keep her youthful good looks.

Or is it just a coincidence?

falkirk-mark

Only solution

avdave2

Funnily enough I’ve been suffering for the same symptoms for the last couple of nights……

thegeneralist
    Free Member

I see what you did there @avdave2 😉

You old rascal

thols2

You need to rub her lotions and perfumes on your body, maybe her clothing too, see what happens.

longdog
    Free Member

Yeh, I’d not be surprised if it’s the lotions and potions.

I have very sensitive nose with allergies and sinus issues and I notice that sort of thing straight away, used to be a nightmare in an office or a lift with people wearing all sorts of performs, deodorants and sprays.

My wife only uses allegedly fragrance free stuff anyway, but occasionally there’ll still be something I pick up on pretty quickly due to its effects.

MoreCashThanDash

Funnily enough I’ve been suffering for the same symptoms for the last couple of nights……

She obviously has that effect on men….

smiffy

She needs the lotion or it gets the hose.

reeksy

New wife

Kryton57

New Patio…

reluctantjumper

On a more serious note I had a similar issue with an old girlfriend. She suddenly would get covered in little white blotches a day after staying the night with me (stop sniggering at the back…) that would go away after a few days. It was her mum who figured it out, the mum was allergic to Lenor washing liquid and I’d just switched to using it as it was cheap, turns out the daughter was allergic too. They’d never found it out as they never used the stuff!

Sandwich

You need to rub her lotions and perfumes on your body, maybe her clothing too, see what happens.

Restraining order and an injunction?

MoreCashThanDash

Restraining order and an injunction?

In hand….

BillMC

Medical dictionaries suggest that snoring is linked to being overweight and getting off your face. Can’t be true.

Bunnyhop

I was away in the summer for a few days and nbt had the best few nights sleep ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.