Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • am doing something very stupid atm. very stupid.
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Genuine laugh at smoke coal evreee day.

mattjg
    Free Member

@op while you’re young, fit and strong enough to ride, go ride. In downtimes, plan rides.

While you’re doing this, over the years, games are getting better.

When you’re no longer up to riding, fill your gaming boots.

jimmy

Mattjg probably speaks sense. I remember spending 30 mins if that on operation wolf (all 10 stages) and feeling wasted. Put me off gaming from an early age, with a brief foray into gta and GT 10 years ago.

AdamW
    Free Member

I’m semi-dreading next Tuesday when Destiny is released. I played the beta and loved it. I expect many hours to be wasted enjoyed this autumn!

Cougar

Ooh. I saw the trailer; tell me, can you fly those ships, is there a dogfighting section? Or were they just cutscenes?

AdamW
    Free Member

The beta version used it as just your transport to different zones. Don’t think there are dogfights. You do get a planet transport you can call up and dash around in and shoot.

But the game itself was pretty awesome. I’m looking forward to it and I don’t often look forward to gaming.

racefaceec90

holy moly i have completed it finally 😀

total time 953 min 39.34 sec to do 2385.1 miles (in a bugatti supersport)

am chuffed to say the least (but completely drained now/going to make a strong hot java lava black coffee now 😀

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Wargame: Red Dragon, Rise of Flight and Metro Redux are eating my time at the moment.

bearnecessities

Well done Mr Raceface for seeing it through to the end!

going to make a strong hot java lava black coffee now

No. Go to bed!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well done, did you get any KOM’s

There is now a strong temptation to move the main PC into the living room so I can get back into ESO but the sun is coming back out I have work to do and I’m stuck in that not quite good enough vs lots of really hard certain death quests that make it quite annoying and frustrating – or the last few times I’ve been playing it drunk.

racefaceec90

(slightly) serious question, is it for a reward in the game or just for shits and giggs? If it’s the former, fair play. If the latter, well…

erm ah 😳

am going to put it up on community race centre for people to try and beat it 😉

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Archage beta starts to today and early access 12 Sep before start 16 Sep, bring it on! 🙂

almightydutch
    Free Member

Good work Raceface, its been a while since I’ve had the chance for an epic gaming session….about 4 years I’d say due to Mini Dutch coming along….although his Mario skills are coming along nicely on his DS.

Although simulator wise there is one crucial one you’re all missing:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvWGLcdI8o8[/video]

dknwhy

racefaceec90 – Member
    holy moly i have completed it finally

Nice one. Bet you can’t beat your time….

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘am doing something very stupid atm. very stupid.’ is closed to new replies.